Hit the green for a good cause with the 3rd Annual Carney Men Golf Tournament to raise funds and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis at the Wildcat Golf Club on Friday, February 26, 2016.
With all proceeds benefitting the Lone Star Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Team, the 3rd Annual Carney Golf Tournament is aiming for much more than a hole-in-one.
Last year over $20,000 was raised in the Inaugural Carney Men Golf Tournament. The tournament was recognized as the most successful fundrasing event by the Lone Star Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Team.
Upon registration players will receive a greens fee, cart, and range balls with entry. Lunch and beverages will be provided during play and an awards dinner reception will be held immediately following the tournament. Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams, contest winners, and silent auction participants.
Registration is between 10am to 11:30am with varying levels of entry and sponsorship.
About The Carney Men
The Carney Men were first formed in 2004 by Hunter and Griff Jaggard and the ‘famous first 14’. Growing exponentially over the years, this team of individuals have dedicated themselves to finding a cure for MS and bettering the lives of those living with Multiple Sclerosis.
3rd Annual Carney Men Golf Tournament for MS
- Date: Friday, February 26, 2016
- Time: 10am to 11:30am registration; Noon tournament begins
- Location: Wildcat Golf Club, 12000 Alameda Rd Houston, TX 77045
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: Entry starts at $150 per player; sponsorship levels vary with all proceeds donated to the Lone Star Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Team; donations are tax deductible