See the industrial-themed Sculpted in Steel exhibition on view at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston between Sunday, February 21 to Monday, May 30 2016.
In a time when art and elegance topped efficiency with automakers, Sculpted in Steel celebrates the cars and motorcycles designed in the iconic period between 1929 to 1940.
This machine-inspired exhibition will showcase 14 cars and 3 motorcycles alongside images and videos of historical significance that focus on this creative era.
The beautiful Art Deco style formed in France in the early 20th century and influenced everything from fashion to the transportation that will be showcased in the industrial exhibit.
Sculpted in Steel Automobile Exhibition at MFAH
- Dates: Sunday, February 21 to Monday, May 30 2016
- Times: 10am to 5pm Tuesday & Wednesday; 10am to 9pm Thursday; 10am to 7pm Friday & Saturday; 12:15pm to 7pm Sunday
- Location: Museum of Fine Arts Houston, 1001 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77005
- Parking: Free street and lot parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: Entry to this exhibition is included with general admission