Don’t miss your chance to see Drawn From Nature for free – now on view at Asia Society Texas Center through Sunday, February 21, 2016.
Check out Asia Society’s Drawn From Nature exhibit to see large works from artists Sopheap Pich, Mineko Grimmer, Palden Weinreb and Seon Ghi Bahk.
Each artist is inspired and influenced by the natural world, making this Asia Society’s first-ever exhibition of works dedicated to nature.
Using materials from and recreating sounds and images found in nature, Pich works with organic materials like rattan and beeswax, while Grimmer uses pebbles and wood, Bahk uses charcoal and Weinreb creates with other natural materials.
Guests can take advantage of free admission to this contemporary exhibit by presenting this free coupon below. Simply click and print the image below or show it on your smart phone.
About Asia Society Texas Center
With 11 locations throughout the world, Asia Society is the leading educational organization promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among the peoples, leaders, and institutions of Asia and the United States. Asia Society Texas Center executes the global mission with a local focus, enriching and engaging the vast diversity of Houston through innovative, relevant programs in arts and culture, business and policy, education, and community outreach.
Drawn From Nature at Asia Society Texas Center
- Dates: Through Sunday, February 21, 2016
- Times: Tuesdays to Fridays 11am to 6pm; Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 6pm.
- Location: Asia Society Texas Center, 1370 Southmore Blvd., Houston, TX 77004
- Parking: Onsite parking is available for $5.
- Admission: $5; free with coupon. Click here to download a coupon for free entrance to this exhibit, display it on your smart phone or tell the front desk that you read about the free promotion on 365 Houston.
This post was sponsored by Asia Society Texas Center. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.