Our My Top 5 feature showcases Houstonians who are shaping the culture in the city and impacting people’s lives. In turn, they share their own favorite things to do in Houston when they’re not hard at work. This week, we’re very pleased to feature Jason Gibson, attorney by day at The Gibson Law Firm and actor by night, appearing alongside Anthony Hopkins in the new film Misconduct, opening Friday, February 5, 2016.
My Top 5 Things to Do in Houston
by Jason Gibson
- Equinox River Oaks – This is the best new place to unwind and workout. They offer high end equipment and the gym has an LA feel. Add a cafe with fresh juices and wifi to stream music, and I’m sold.
- Brasserie 19 – This is my go to place for great wine and top notch service. The list is extensive, not to mention well priced, and the atmosphere is unbeatable.
- iPic Theater River Oaks – What’s better than watching a movie and having your dinner and drinks brought to your seat? The seats are comfortable and the screens are nicely sized. Pay the extra $12 for a VIP seat – it’s worth it.
- Kuhl-Linscomb – Whether I’m rearranging a room in my house or looking for a gift, Kuhl-Linscomb is always my first stop. They have furniture to fit any style and a cool showroom that’s great for browsing.
- The Buffalo Grille – It’s hard to beat breakfast here. They have the best pancakes and bacon in town.
About Jason Gibson
Jason Gibson is an attorney by day, actor by night. A graduate of the University of Houston Law Center, he is a practicing attorney and the founder of The Gibson Law Firm. In addition to starring in and producing Blunt Force Trauma in 2015, Gibson plays Anthony Hopkins’ right-hand man in the upcoming film Misconduct which will hit theaters on Friday, February 5, 2016.