Head to the island for Yaga’s annual celebration of chili and craft beer at Saengerfest Park in Galveston on Saturday, January 16, 2016.
Featuring live music, a washer pitching tournament, a jackpot margarita contest, jalapeno-eating contest, vendors, and a historical strand merchant walk-about, Yaga’s annual Chili Quest & Beer Fest is where you’ll want to be this weekend.
Chili sampling begins at noon, beer sampling begins at 1pm, and both will conclude by 3pm. Galveston local musician Brandon McDermott will be performing his brand of Texas country music in Saengerfest Park starting at 1pm.
Check under “Admission” below for various ticket packages catered to fit individual tastes.
Yaga’s Chili Quest & Beer Fest 2016 in Galveston
- Date: Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Times: 10am to 6pm for festival; noon to 3pm chili sampling; 1pm to 3pm beer sampling
- Location: Saengerfest Park, 2300 Strand, Galveston, TX 77550
- Parking: Free street parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: Chili sampling tickets are available for $15 in advance and $20 day of the event; beer sampling tickets are available for $30 in advance and $38 day of the event; combined chili and beer sampling tickets are available for $37 in advance only; VIP ticket options available