Get everything you need for the big day during the 32nd Biannual Bridal Extravaganza in Downtown Houston from Saturday, January 9 to Sunday, January 10, 2016.
Boasting more than 700 display showcases, nine fashion shows, a wedding seminar and celebrity appearance, the two-day Bridal Extravaganza allows future brides and grooms to gather inspiration, meet with and book vendors, get wedding planning tips, see the latest fashion trends and win big-ticket prizes all in one place.
Bridal Fashion Shows
Take a seat for fashion shows each day showcasing the latest wedding trends on a 60-foot runway. Designers like Alfred Angelo, Damsel White Label, David’s Bridal, Impression Bridal, Men’s Wearhouse, and The Princess Bridal will present looks for the entire wedding party. Guests will be treated to a bonus show from Texas Weddings Couture Runway on Sunday.
Planning Advice from a Bevy of Wedding Experts
Listen in on the Beyond the Basics Wedding Seminar (tickets are just $10) to get tips from industry experts including local djs, event planners, bakers, florists, linen and rental experts, photographers and stationary designers.
Expert Advice from The Bachelorette’s Desiree Hartsock
Star of season 9 of The Bachelorette, bride stylist Desiree Hartsock will speak on Sunday at 12:30pm. She’ll address how to get the most out of your vendor, choosing colors for your wedding, making the most of wedding planning with your family and friends, and how to keep your relationship strong while planning a wedding.
Purchase a VIP ticket to get first choice on seats at the discussion and a guaranteed spot at the meet and greet.
While you’re browsing the event getting ideas for the big day, be sure to register for your chance to win prizes at vendor booths throughout the event space.
You could win $1,000 prize packs and shopping sprees from Macy’s, New Look Aesthetics, Ultimate Wedding Box, Arne’s Texas Size Party Store, Celebrity China & Cookware and Glow Medical Aesthetics.
Score a free bachelorette party for up to 30 people at Revolve Pole Studio, a four-day spa escape at Deer Lake Lodge or a golf package for the groom at Sweetwater Country Club. You could even win a chance to appear on the Bridal Extravaganza Billboard.
Check the honeymoon off your list if you win one of the five vacation packages that range from 2 nights to 5 nights in Mexico, the Caribbean and Florida.
Save 17% on Tickets
Order your tickets now, using promocode HOU365, and save 17% on your Bridal Extravaganza tickets.
About Bridal Extravaganza
The biannual Bridal Extravaganza started in 1983 and brings hundreds of vendors to the George R. Brown Convention Center for a two-day event open to brides and grooms along with their family and friends. Featuring fashion shows, industry experts, seminars and more, the one-stop-shop takes the stress out of wedding planning.
Bridal Extravaganza at the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Dates: Saturday, January 9 and Sunday, January 10, 2016
- Times: Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Parking is extremely limited in Downtown Houston due to construction. Bridal Extravaganza highly recommends using Uber or taking the four-minute MetroRail Purple Line from the Theatre District. Visit the FAQ page on the Bridal Extravaganza website and scroll down for specific instructions to take the MetroRail. Limited parking is also available in the Convention District Parking Garage under Discovery Green for $12 or the Hilton Americas-Houston Garage for $20. Click here for details about parking at the convention center.
- Admission: $15 in advance; $20 at the door; $25 for the wedding seminar (includes general admission for one day); $45 two-day VIP pass. Tickets can be purchased in advance by clicking here. Save 17% on your tickets now with promocode HOU365.
This article was sponsored by Bridal Extravaganza. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.