Let the kids run loose during the 20th Annual Children’s Festival in The Woodlands on Saturday, November 14 and Sunday, November 15, 2015.
With musical performances, interactive shows, special character appearances, activities and more, The 20th Annual Children’s Festival in The Woodlands will keep your kiddos entertained all day. This festival is open to children of all ages, but is ideal for children in Pre-K through fifth grade.
Construct your own masterpiece alongside Brandon Griffith – master builder for LEGO – as he creates a replica of The Pavilion out of the colorful blocks and learn all about the solar system during an interactive show with Janet of PBS’s “Janet’s Planet”. Take part in parachute races, train rides, arts and crafts, play games, pan for gold, hang out in the petting zoo and more.
Jam to live music from “kindie rock” star Riff Rockit during performances on the main stage at 1pm both days. Bob the Builder will put on three performances – 11am and 3pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday.
Members of the 501st Legion will invade the festival on Saturday dressed as characters from Star Wars. All your dreams will come true when you meet Barbie – who will be at The Pavilion beginning at 10am on Saturday and noon on Sunday. Don’t miss your chance to hang out with Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo of the Ninja Turtles at 3:30pm on Saturday and 3pm Sunday.
Children’s Festival in The Woodlands
- Dates: Saturday, November 14 and Sunday, November 15, 2015
- Times: 10am to 5pm Saturday; noon to 5pm Sunday
- Location: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, 2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Parking: Free parking available at The Pavilion satellite lots off of Timberloch Place; $5 parking available in the Town Center Garage.
- Admission: $8 in advance; $10 at the door; free for children under 2. Tickets include all performances, activities and character meet & greets, and can be purchased in advance by clicking here.