Find great men’s styles at 6 great inner Loop men’s clothing boutiques and lifestyle stores in Houston.
When it comes to clothing options, men aren’t always treated as a priority. Well, these Houston stores have taken the needs & wants of the everyday man into consideration and are keeping Houstonian men stylish.
6 Great Inner Loop Boutiques for Men’s Goods & Fashion
- Stag Provisions for Men – The Houston outpost of Austin-based Stag offers a selection of more than 50 classically hip men’s brands, in a stylish shop at the corner of Westheimer and Kirby, across the street from Tootsie’s. Expect to find items from Saturdays Surf NYC, Ivy Prepster, Penfield, General Assembly and more.
- The Class Room – This Houston boutique boasts that it has three values. It displays these values of life, style and class in the goods featured in their Rice Village store. Shop brands like A.P.C., Saturdays NYC and Zanerobe.
- Manready Mercantile – “Work Hard, Live Well” with products from Manready Mercantile. Travis Weaver created this business based on those very words. At the brick and mortar store on 19th Street in the Historic Heights, you’ll find well-made products like wax-dipped whisky glasses, whisky-soaked jerky, and an array of goods handmade in Houston.
- Sid Mashburn – The brand’s cozy and suave Houston outpost, you’ll find Sid Mashburn designed pieces mixed in with classic brands. Expect to find well-to-do items ranging from a tailored dinner jacket to shorts for a day at the beach.
- Rye 51 – Stocked with both Houston-produced good and more large-scale brands, Dallas-based Rye 51 at West Ave on Upper Kirby offers brands like Armstrong & Wilson to compliment a guy’s dapper attire. If you’re looking for more tailored and dressy clothing, step right next door to their custom clothing boutique Q Custom Clothier.
- SuitSupply – While a much larger store than the other boutiques listed above, SuitSupply at West Ave in Upper Kirby creates a small boutique feel while shopping. This is a one-stop-shop for all of your suiting needs (with a significant savings over other places). All tailoring is done in-house; often completed while you wait. The personal attention and details make this hip store worth the visit.