See and be seen while grabbing a cocktail at these great hotel bars around Greater Houston.
One great thing to do whether in your home city or another city is to grab a cocktail at a hotel bar.
These five cool hotel bars offer the opportunity to meet new people, enjoy great city views, and indulge in delicious food & drink.
5 Great Hotel Bars in Houston
- Monnalisa at Hotel Sorella – The Monalissa bar at Hotel Sorella is located on the second floor of this CityCentre hotel. This bar offers amazing views of CityCentre and all of the happenings below. Live music is played nightly Wednesdays through Saturdays, there’s a fireplace to keep warm on those rare chilly nights, and an infinity edge pool to relax by while you enjoy your cocktail and European inspired bar bites.
- Monarch at Hotel ZaZa – Hotel ZaZa’s location in the Museum District makes it a popular hotel for locals and out of town visitors alike. The Monarch Bar is off the lobby on the hotel’s first floor and has great indoor and outdoor seating. With views of the Mecom Fountain and The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, it’ll make dining on your Ahi tuna tacos and ginger margarita that much more enjoyable.
- 806 Lounge at the JW Marriott Houston Downtown – The lounge at the JW Marriott Houston Downtown is a great respite from the hustle and bustle of down. The laid back, yet sophisticated cool of the lounge and restaurant makes for a nice location to enjoy an after work cocktail and bite to eat.
- Remington Bar at The St. Regis – Tucked away just minutes from the Galleria, the Remington Bar at the St. Regis embodies elegance and comfort. Dark wood and rich leathers line the bar while live music is played to create a relaxing and tasteful atmosphere. An aged spirit, a well-made burger, and smooth tunes are quite the combination.
- Revolve Bar at Hotel Derek – The very sexy and smooth Revolve Bar finds it home in the Galleria area Hotel Derek (named in reference to an oil derrick). Revolve has a very hip vibe with craft beers on tap, sleek billiards tables, and a prime location in the city. Sip one of the finest chardonnays amongst other well-heeled locals in this social bar and enjoy the night.