Escape the heat and rain at Culinary Institute LeNôtre, just north of the Loop on I-45, for a free, food-themed movie on the first Thursday of each month through October 1, 2015.
Movies are shown in the school’s amphitheater, which is filled with sofas and extra pillows. You’ll find free popcorn and refreshments or can opt to order some wine from the bar at Kris Bistro located next door in the school.
While the movie is showing, cooking classes are happening in the building, making for a lively atmosphere and delicious aromas.
- Like Water for Chocolate – Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Julie & Julia – Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Kings of Pastry – Thursday, September 3, 2015
- Ratatouille – Thursday, October, 2015
Moviegoers are invited to stay for dinner or drinks at Kris Bistro, one of Houston’s hidden dining gems, after the show.
Culinary Institute LeNôtre Movie Nights
- Dates: First Thursday of each month through October 1, 2015
- Times: 1:15pm and 6:15pm
- Location: Culinary Institute LeNôtre, 7070 Allensby St, Houston, Texas 77022
- Parking: Free
- Admission: Free