Head to Town Green Park for the Woodlands Craft Beer and Music Festival happening on Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27, 2015.
The two-day event features more than 80 beers from 40 breweries available for sampling, 13 bands and lots of great local food.
On Friday night, patrons can enjoy music from Dead Kings, Potbelly, Second Lover and Catch Fever.
The Saturday lineup features Dani Mac, Espantapajaros, Carmeci, Another Run, Hotmagandi, RainChild, Deep Ella, Lastplaceyoulook and Mango Punch.
Woodlands Craft Beer & Music Festival
- Dates: Friday, June 26 and Saturday, June 27, 2015
- Time: Friday 6pm to 11pm; Saturday noon to 11pm
- Location: Town Green Park, 2099 Lake Robbins Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Parking: Available at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion parking garage. Free guest parking is also available in the lighted and patrolled lots near the pavilion. Lots open 90 minutes prior to the event.
- Admission: $25 music only one day pass (discounted $15 music only tickets available for a limited time); $35 one day pass with beer; $65 VIP one day pass. 6pm to 11pm Friday; noon to 11pm Saturday. Click here for full-price tickets.