Sample brews from local, national and international breweries during the Houston Beer Festival on Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14, 2015.
The Houston Beer Festival is celebrating its fifth birthday with music, food, activities and lots of beer… and you’re invited.
Newly under the management of an accomplished events production team, the event returns to its home location in front of City Hall at Hermann Square Park. Fest-goers will be able to enjoy two days of music from over 20 bands including Mutemath, Scarface, Riff Raff, Chamillionaire, Quiet Company, The Soapbox Revolution and Emily Bell.
Cool off with your choice of over 200 beers from around the world including Texas breweries Real Ale Brewing Co., Live Oak Brewing Co. and Southern Star Brewing Co., local favorites Karbach Brewing Co. and 8th Wonder Brewery, along with many more.
Tacos A Go-Go will be on hand, along with other food vendors, to satisfy your hunger.
Starting at $35, your ticket purchase gets you 12 two-ounce beer samples, but if you’re just in it for the music, you can purchase a “Music Only” ticket starting at $20. VIP weekend and single day passes are also available starting at $100 and include early access to the festival on Saturday; a VIP sampling session, private bathrooms, viewing deck next to the main stage, a catered dinner and Houston Beer Festival swag.
Houston Beer Festival 2015 at Hermann Square Park
- Dates: Saturday, June 13 to Sunday, June 14, 2015
- Times: Noon to 10pm Saturday; Noon to 8pm Sunday
- Location: Hermann Square Park, 900 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Parking: Various paid garage and surface lot parking available. Click here for details.
- Admission: $50 weekend pass; $25 weekend pass concert only; $175 weekend pass VIP; $35 day pass; $20 day pass concert only; $200 Saturday pass VIP; $100 Sunday pass VIP. Tickets can be purchased in advance by clicking here.
This post was sponsored by the Houston Beer Festival. Per our advertising policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for Houstonians and Houston visitors. Click here to learn about promoting your event, product or business.