Get your seat and go 15 rounds at a local Houston bar to watch some high profile pugilism between the two prizefighters Saturady, May 2, 2015, at 8pm.
Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao are finally facing off for the first time this Saturday night at the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip. But there are plenty of options to catch the game, in whatever style you like, right here in Houston. And you don’t even have to order Pay-Per-View.
7 Houston Bars to watch Mayweather vs Pacquiao
More 7 great bars to watch Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
- Revelry on Richmond – Sign up early to for Revelry’s match party featuring with VIP tables and bottle service for fight fans.
- Social Junkie – The Washington Corridor double-decker hosts a party with live music, reserved seats, and bottle service. VIP packages start at $75. General admission is $10.
- Cadillac Bar – Enjoy wings and brews at the Washington Heights bar and watch the match for $25.
- Mezzanine Lounge – Head to Mezzanine for $4.50 Jack Daniels-infused drinks and a stellar $6 sampler platter while watching the match. $20 cover.
- Christian’s Tailgate – Also showing the match at all four locations, Christian’s dishes out plenty of pub grub to keep you happy during the match of fisticuffs. $20 cover.
- Lucky’s Pub Downtown – Watch the brawlers on the 21-foot mega screen and 60 more televisions. Pabst Blue Ribbons run you $2.50 and $5 Jägermeister keep you going. $15 cover.
- Twin Peaks – All Twin Peaks locations in Greater Houston are showing the match, so pick one close, pop a squat, and get ready to rumble. $25 cover.