Call ahead to save your spot at one of many great restaurants participating in Dining Out for Life across Houston on Thursday, April 30, 2015.
Uptown + West Side[/quote_box_right]
The annual fundraising event takes place around the country and benefits local AIDS service organizations in each participating community. Dining Out for Life in Houston supports AFH, which provides housing, prevention education, HIV testing and youth services to Houstonians.
More than 40 restaurants – and counting – will take place in the city-wide fundraiser this year, donating 25% of their proceeds on Thursday, April 30 to AFH.
Ambassadors from the foundation will be in attendance at each restaurant to share information on the organization. Diners may also make individual contributions after they dine. All proceeds support AFH programs such as the Stone Soup food pantry.
Houston Area Restaurants Participating in Dining Out for Life 2015
- Barnaby’s on West Gray
- Barbaby’s Cafe Original on Fairview
- Baby Barnaby’s on Fairview
- Brasserie 19 on West Gray
- Canopy on Montrose
- El Tiempo on Montrose
- El Tiempo on Westheimer
- Jenni’s Noodle House on Shepherd
- Niko Niko’s on Montrose
- Pepperoni’s on Montrose
- Tila’s Restaurante & Bar on Shepherd
River Oaks + Upper Kirby
- Américas River Oaks on West Gray and Shepherd
- Barnaby’s on South Shepherd
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse on West Alabama
- Jenni’s Noodle House on Post Oak
- Liberty Kitchen & Oysterette
Downtown + East End
- Barnaby’s Cafe on Congress at Market Square Park
- Bombay Pizza Co. on Main St.
- El Tiempo on Navigation
- Ibiza on Louisiana
- Last Concert Café
- Niko Niko’s on Milam at Market Square Park
- Prohibition Supperclub & Bar
The Heights + Washington Heights
- Alli’s Pizzaria
- Barnaby’s on White Oak
- Canyon Creek Cafe
- Cedar Creek Cafe
- Dry Creek Cafe
- EQ Heights Coffee and Social House
- FireStation 11
- Heights General Store
- Jenni’s Noodle House – Heights
- Onion Creek Cafe
- Shade on West 19th St.
- Zelko Bistro in the Heights
Uptown + West Side
- Arturo Boada Cuisine
- Barnaby’s on Woodway
- Cafe Piquet Cuban Cuisine
- DGN Factory
- Latin Bites
- RDG Bar Annie on Post Oak
About AIDS Foundation Houston
AIDS Foundation Houston was formed in 1982 as Texas’ first organization dedicated to HIV prevention education and services that include benefits and resources counseling, case management, housing, and food and nutrition assistance to low-income, HIV+ men, women, and children.
This post was sponsored by AIDS Foundation Houston. Per our advertising policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for Houstonians and Houston visitors. Click here to learn about promoting your event, product or business.