Start a new tradition or keep one going with a fabulous Easter brunch in Houston on Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.
Break out the pastels and the spring linens! Spring has sprung and that gives Houstonians another reason to brunch it. With Easter just around the corner, we help to round up some sweet spots to take the family.
8 Great Spots for Easter Brunch in Houston
More About 8 great Easter Sunday Brunch Options in Houston
- Américas River Oaks – Dig in at Corduas Restaurants’ River Oaks location with a special Easter edition of its classic buffet-style spread. Sunday, April 5, 9am to 4pm. Map it.
- Line & Lariat at Hotel Icon – The downtown hotel is plating up a hot brunch complete with all of its antique charm. Line up for a buffet-style approach to the classic Easter Brunch. $65 for adults; $32 for children ages 6-12; children 5 and under eat free. Sunday, April 5, from 11:30am to 3pm. Map It.
- Triniti – Take mom and dad out to this hip and pretty resto at the edge of Montrose and Upper Kirby. Go for the Monkey Bread French Toast, stay for the mimosas, naturally. Sunday brunch, 11am to 3pm. Make reservations here. Map it.
- Hugo’s – What’s Houston brunch without a taste of Hugo’s? The Montrose Mexican restaurant offers options like huevos rancheros, sweet potato cakes, and a grand buffet loaded with traditional and regional Mexican dishes. Saturday brunch, 11am to 3pm; Sunday brunch, 10am to 2:30pm. Map it.
- Quattro at Four Seasons – Bring the family together at a classic fancy post-service brunch at Four Seasons. Chef Maurizio dishes up hearty helpings of breakfast-meets-lunch favorites like crispy bacon, omelette platters, and a wide range of pastries. $55 for adults, $26 for children. Sunday brunch, 11am to 2pm. Map it.
- Fung’s Kitchen – Put a new spin on Easter brunch with an eastern favorite, dim sum. This tapas-style menu offers small plates like steamed dumplings, steamed chicken buns, and vegetarian options. Saturday and Sunday brunch, 10am to 3pm. Map it.
- Brennan’s – Get a jump start on the crowd that will surely be heading to Brennan’s. The $56 menu includes tastes like Rocky Mountain Lamb & Eggs, shrimp and grits, and Mississippi Mud Pie. Call ahead for reservations. Sunday, April 5, 2015, at 10am to 4:30pm. Map it.
- Tiny Boxwood’s – For a sweet Easter brunch, both visually and what’s on your plate, head to the whimsical Upper Kirby garden restaurant. Try the list of breakfast pizzas or full plates like Mothers Breakfast with ground sausage and jalapeno cheese grits. Don’t forget the basically world famous cookies. Sunday, April 5, 2015, at 10am to 4:30pm. Map it.