Make your reservation or place your order and leave your Thanksgiving dinner preparation to the professionals for 2014.
Winner, winner turkey dinner! Don’t fret about creating the perfect and proper Thanksgiving spread for your family and guests. You can still snag a table at a Thanksgiving feast at some of Houston’s favorite restaurants and hotels or place your order and pick it up.
Thanksgiving Day Dinners Around Houston
- Churrascos Across Greater Houston – Enjoy Thanksgiving favorites plus Churrascos classic dishes including pumpkin and chorizo empanadas, a mashed potato bar, aji pepper-rubbed turkey with cranberry dill and more at a holiday brunch at all five locations in River Oaks, Memorial City, Sugar Land, Westchase and Champions. 9am to 3pm.
- Line & Lariat at Hotel ICON in Downtown Houston – Choose from a seasonal, plated Thanksgiving Day special or a la carte options. The special features slow-roasted turkey breat, honey glazed ham and sides like maple baked sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and cranberry compote, plus pumpkin or pecan pie. $32 per person. 11am until 10pm.
- Omni Hotel Houston in Uptown – Indulge in a massive Thanksgiving brunch buffet filled Thanksgiving staples and crowd-pleasing favorites like a cotton candy machine, gourmet omelet station, crepe and waffle station and more. $71.95 ages 13 and up; $32 ages 6 to 12; free 5 and under. Tax and gratuity not included. 10am to 2:30pm.
- Royal Sonesta in Uptown – Duck into the sleek and modern Royal Sonesta for a midday Thanksgiving Day dinner. $26 per person. Noon to 2pm.
- Kiran’s by Highland Village – Chef Kiran Verma’s namesake restaurant on Westheimer will be welcoming Houstonians for two Thanksgiving brunch seatings. $55 per person; $25 ages 12 and under. 11am and 1:30pm. Reservations required.
- Monarch Bistro at Hotel ZaZa in the Museum District – Dive into a la carte Thanksgiving menu or choose from Monarch’s standard offerings on Thanksgiving Day. 11am to 10pm
- Park & Restaurant Grille at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor – Following the recent and dramatic renovation of Park Restaurant & Grille, families and friends will gather for Thanksgiving lunch and dinner seatings. Chef Patrick Havard is offering a la carte options from the new menu in addition to a special, four-course menu priced at $35 per person; $18 for ages 5 to 12; kids under 5 dine free.
- Robard’s Steakhouse at The Woodlands Resort – Check out the newest dining destination at the Woodlands Resort with a holiday dinner featuring pecan smoked turkey with apple sausage dressing and ten-hour smokehouse prime rib. $31 to $55 per person. Noon to 4pm. Click here for reservations.
- Market Street Kitchen at Hyatt Market Street in The Woodlands – Enjoy traditional Thanksgiving brunch with stations serving breakfast favorites, cold shrimp and oysters, turkey and ham and numerous desserts. $68 per adult; $25 for ages 6 to 10; ages 5 and under are free. Seatings at 10am, noon and 2pm.
- Luby’s Across Greater Houston – Luby’s locations across greater Houston will open their doors and welcome patrons for a hassle-free Thanksgiving. Hours vary by location.
Thanksgiving Dinners to Take Home
- Liberty Kitchen & Oysterette in River Oaks – Order your lip-smacking family meal to go with a menu that features baked turkey, bacon jam-crusted ham, fresh oysters and more. Prices vary by menu choices.
- Sparrow Bar + Cookshop in Midtown – Chef Monica Pope welcomes diners to choose their holiday favorites from a mix-and-match menu featuring seasonal favorites including soups, sides, protein dishes and desserts. The deadline to order for Thanksgiving is Tuesday, November 25 at 5 pm, and guests can pick up on Wednesday, November 26h from 4 until 8 pm. Click here to order.
- Luby’s Across Greater Houston – Luby’s lets you host Thanksgiving without much trouble with four options for family feasts, ranging from $55.99 to $129.99. Orders should be placed at least 48 hours in advance. Click here to order online.