Dig in to crafts, games, treats, and more during Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo, October 24 to Sunday, October 26, 2014.
Kids getting a little wild? Let them go ape at Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo.
Included with regular zoo admission, kids can paint pumpkins, bounce to their heart’s content in the inflatable bounce house, go trick-or-treating, and play midway games.
They can also lend their creative touch to a monster mural, get some temporary “tatzoos,” and, of course, enjoy the zoo’s regular exhibits.
Zoo Boo at The Houston Zoo
- Dates and Times: Friday, October 24 to Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Times: Friday 9am to 1pm; Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm
- Location: The Houston Zoo, 6200 Hermann Park Dr., Houston, TX 77030
- Parking: Free parking is available outside the Zoo’s main entrance.
- Admission: $15; $11 children; $8.50 seniors; free for members