Celebrate the start of Big Brew Houston with a fantastic Monday night Southern Star Beer Dinner at Américas River Oaks on Monday, October 20, 2014.
The weeklong Big Brew Houston gets rolling on Monday and Michael Cordúa’s Américas River Oaks is hosting a special one-night-only five course dinner, pairing Southern Star Beers with a menu created by Executive Chef David Cordúa.
Spaces will go quickly for this special dinner pairing two of Houston’s favorite flavor-makers.
- Smoke Lamb Lolichops with Blonde Bombshell Blonde Ale – Grilled smoked baby lamb chops, panca chili marinade and yuca fries.
- Vuelva a la Vida with Walloon Grisette – Shellfish lime broth with lobster, mussels, shrimp, grape tomato, red onion and rustic bread.
- Beef Tenderloin Confit Taco with Valkyrie Double IPA – Served with black beans, pickled onion and blue cheese.
- Carnitas Pibil with Buried Hatchet Stout – Aciote-braised pork shoulder, lemon guajillo sauce, black beans and queso fresco.
- Tequila Bread Pudding with Buried Hatchet Stout Flip – Served with toffee, tequila caramel and cinnamon ice cream.
Southern Star Beer Dinner at Américas River Oaks
- Date: Monday, October 20, 2014
- Time: 6:30 reception followed by 7pm sit-down dinner
- Location: Américas River Oaks, 2040 West Gray, Houston, TX 77019
- Phone: 832-200-1492
- Tickets: $49 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Call 832-200-1492 to order tickets and reserve your spot.