Indulge in delectable appetizers and drink specials at West Ave’s hot spots at Tasty Tuesdays every Tuesday afternoon from 5pm to 7pm in September 2014.
Every Tuesday in September, you can escape the work-day week at this special weekly happy hour, as Crú, Nara Sushi and Korean Kitchen, Eddie V’s, Del Frisco’s Grille and Pondicherri throw open their doors and offer specials on some of their most popular food and drinks.
Food & Drink Specials at Tasty Tuesdays at West Ave
- Crú – Featured appetizer specials include calamari and steamed mussels for $4 each and goat cheese beignets, bruschetta, fried potstickers and margherita pizzas for $3 each. Glasses of wine and wine flights are also $3 off.
- Del Frisco’s Grille – Featured appetizer specials are Philly cheesesteak eggrolls and pimento cheese fritters for $7 each and barbecue beef flatbread $12. Featured drink specials are VIP martinis, white sangria and Del Frisco’s Dempsey for $8.
- Eddie V’s – Appetizer specials include batter-fried oysters, Point Judith calamari kung pao style, steak and lobster tartare and pot stickers filled with spicy shrimp for $10 each. Premium cocktails and premium wines by the glass are also $10 each.
- Nara Sushi and Korean Kitchen – Select appetizers grilled flap buns and classic sushi rolls are each $6. Featured drink specials include saketinis, cherry blossoms, Seoul mules pear sojus and margaritas for $7 each.
- Pondicherri – The featured dinner special is fried chicken—marinated in spicy yogurt masala dusted in chickpea flour and served with curried fingerling potatoes and arugula and blueberry salad—and is priced at $25 for two people. Happy hour prices are in effect from 3pm to 6pm.
Tasty Tuesdays at West Ave
- Dates: Every Tuesday afternoon in September 2014
- Time: 5pm to 7pm
- Location: West Ave, 2800 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098
- Admission: No cover