by Jill Jarvis, BigKidSmallCity
Slurp and savor the best “fast food” in town at Pho Saigon Vietnamese Noodle House in Midtown and around Greater Houston.
Pho Saigon serves up pho is giant bowls with loads of noodles and vegetables. It’s fresh, piping hot and served within minutes of ordering.
The restaurant is always busy at lunch time, yet there is always a place to sit and fast service. Stop by on your lunch break or take the kids for family dinner. This restaurant is full of every kind of person; Suits, scrubs, uniforms and kids.
Park for free, walk in the front door and quickly be taken to your seat (or high chair). Browse the menu and decide from the pages of soup, noodles and meat or tofu. Kids can pick chicken or beef soup with an egg roll and drink.
Within about five minutes, your food will arrive and you can enjoy the healthiest fast food around.
Tables usually go quiet while the guests eat the noodles with chopsticks and fully enjoy their 20 minute lunch break.
Pho Saigon is a quick, healthy, no fuss, lots of flavor kind of lunch.
Pho Saigon Vietnamese Noodle House
- Hours: Daily 8:30am to 8:30pm
- Midtown Location: 2808 Milam Street, Suite D, Houston, Texas 77006
- Midtown Phone: 713-524-3734
- Other Locations Around Houston: Click here to see other Pho Saigon Vietnamese Noodle Houses in Greater Houston.
- Parking: Free parking in lot and on street