Celebrate all things manly at the free Mister Man Pop Up Shop in the Heights, a pre-father’s day party and shopping event, on Friday, June 13, 2014 from 5pm to 10pm.
Hosted by Pop Shop Houston and Height of Vintage, the second annual Mister Man Pop Up Shop offers a fine selection of handmade and vintage goods in the fun party atmosphere. Shop for guys, dads, bros and more from a curated selection of some of Houston’s best handmade and vintage goods.
But there’s a lot more than shopping going on. You’ll be able to play some outdoor mini-golf, drink cocktails by Deep Eddy Vodka and enjoy Karbach craft beer. Here Come the Girls will be DJing classic soul and rock and roll records throughout the night and Cutthroat Barbers will be on site to get folks groomed.
Manly Entertainment Lineup
- Mustache contest judged by a surprise panel of Houston personalities – 7:30pm
- Live pop music from The Motion, and all-girl vintage pop group – 8pm.
- Vegas-style burlesque from Dem Damn Dames – 9:30pm.
2nd Annual Mister Man Pop Up Shop in the Heights
- Date: Friday, June 13, 2014
- Time: 5pm to 10pm
- Location: The Odd Fellows Building, 114 E 14th St, Houston, TX 77008
- Admission: Free