Join Negroni cocktail drinkers from around the world and support Houston charities during Negroni Week 2014 at participating Houston bars from Monday, June 2 to Sunday, June 8, 2014.
A Negroni cocktail is equal parts gin, Campari and sweet vermouth.
During Imbibe Magazine’s Negroni Week, $1 will go to support Houston charities for every Negroni and Negroni-inspired cocktail sold at participating Houston bars. At OKRA Charity Saloon and sister bars Anvil and The Pastry War, the $1 per Negroni donation will go to support Okra’s winning June charity. Fund raised at all other bars go to help 86 Cancer.
Houston Bars Participating in Negroni Week
- Anvil Bar & Refuge (to benefit OKRA’s winning June charity)
- OKRA Charity Saloon (to benefit OKRA’s winning June charity)
- The Pastry War (to benefit OKRA’s winning June charity)
- Captain Foxheart’s Bad News Bar and Spirit Lodge
- Bistro Sorrel
- Goro and Gunn
- Lei Low
- Brasserie 19
- Osteria Coppa
- Reserve 101
- Grand Prize Bar
Negroni Week 2014
- Dates: Monday, June 2 to Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Offer: $1 for every Negroni sold at participating bars will go to support 86 Cancer and OKRA Charity Saloon’s winning June charity.