Enjoy cocktails and delicious skewered dishes as 17 of Houston’s favorite chefs go head-to-head at a the first ever Culinary Carnival at Eleven:Eleven in Montrose on Sunday, June 8, 2014 from noon to 3pm.
Eat up the festive atmosphere of face painters, carnival games, a trivia challenge and musical entertainment while top chefs from around the city try to skewer the competition with sweet and savory dishes presented on a stick.
Awards will be given for best dish, most creative and people’s choice. Judges include Brian Ching, former Houston Dynamo and managing director of the Houston Dash. Sip in the scene as master mixologists battle for coolest cocktail. Proceeds benefitting PULSE at St. Luke’s Foundation.
Chefs Participating in the Culinary Carnival at Eleven:Eleven
Eleven:Eleven’s Kevin Bryant and Joe Welborn will be welcoming a growing cast of Houston’s coolest chefs.
- David Cordúa – Américas, Artista, Churrascos and Amazon Grill
- Rishi Singh – Boheme Cafe & Wine Bar
- Drew Rogers (TLC’s “Bakery Boss”) – Drew’s Pastry Place
- Michael Vigo, Arash Kharat and Ben Whorton – Compass Group
- Steven Ripley – D&T Drive Inn
- Kevin Bryant – Eleven:Eleven Restaurant & Bar
- Don Schoenburg – Gastro Punk Food Truck
- Teddy Lopez – Killen’s Steakhouse
- Soren Pedersen – Currant Kitchen
- Roberto Castre – Latin Bites
- Michael Pellegrino – Max’s Wine Dive
- Donald Chang – Nara
- Rick DiVirgilio – Oporto Fooding House & Wine
- Gabriel Medina – Soma Sushi
- Junnajet “Jett” Hurapan – Songkran Thai Kitchen
- Ryan Hildebrand – Triniti Restaurant + Bar and FM 903
- Susie Jimenez (“Food Network Star”) – Trenza
Culinary Carnival at Eleven:Eleven Restaurant & Bar
- Date: Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Time: Noon to 3pm
- Location: Eleven:Eleven Restaurant & Bar, 607 West Gray Street, Houston, TX 77019
- Admission: $50 in advance; $60 at the door; $40 for PULSE members. Click here or call 713-529-5881 to order advance tickets.