Laissez les bon temps rouler at Ragin’ Cajun’s biggest, baddest and most “Cajun-iest” party ever as they celebrate their 40th anniversary with a big all-day Cajun and crawfish party on Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 11am to 9pm.
You’ll find Ragin’ Cajun even more steeped in crawfish, beer and beads that usual on Sunday, with live Zydeco music from Keyun & the Zydeco Masters and Chris Ardoin and the Nustep Zydeco band. The party is free to attend and you’ll find friendly drink and food specials to fill you up.
Music Line-Up at Ragin’ Cajun’s 40th Anniversary Party
- Keyun & the Zydeco Masters – noon to 2pm
- Chris Ardoin and the Nustep Zydeco band – 4pm to 8pm
Louisiana Boiled Crawfish Specials at Ragin’ Cajun’s 40th Anniversary Party
- $5 per pound of crawfish
- $10 for 1.75 pounds of crawfish, plus one corn and one potato
- $18 for 3.5 pounds of crawfish, plus two corns and two potatoes
Drink and Food Specials at Ragin’ Cajun’s 40th Anniversary Party
- $3 Beer (domestic, imports, bottle and draft)
- $5 Frozen hurricanes
- $5 “Signature” Bloody Mary’s
- $5 Houston’s Original Shrimp Po-boy
Ragin’ Cajun’s 40th Anniversary Party
- Date: Sunday, May 18, 2014
- Times: 11am to 9pm
- Location: 4302 Richmond Avenue, Houston, Texas 77027
- Admission: Free to attend.