Enjoy live music, beer and of course crawfish at the Kemah Crawfish Festival, happening in the Kemah Lighthouse District from Friday, March 21 through Sunday, March 23, 2014.
The 4th annual Kemah Crawfish Festival happens in Kemah’s along the coast in Kemah’s charming Lighthouse District. There will be different bands and musicians performing each day and thousands upon thousands of delicious mudbugs served up.
Live Music at the Kemah Crawfish Festival
Friday, March 21
- T Broussard & The Zydeco Steppers – 5pm to 7pm
- The Pee Wee Bowen Band – 8pm to 11pm
Saturday, March 22
- Irie Time – noon to 3pm
- The Relics – 4pm to 6:30pm
- Wayne Toups – 7pm to 10pm
Sunday, March 23
- Zydeco Dots – noon to 3pm
- String Benders – 3pm to 6pm
Kemah Crawfish Festival
- Dates: Friday, March 21 through Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Times: Friday 5pm to 11pm; Saturday noon to 11pm; Sunday noon to 6pm.
- Location: Kemah Lighthouse District, 6th St & Harris Ave, Kemah, TX 77565
- Admission: $8 ages 13 and up; ages 12 and under and service men and women with an active ID get in free. You can get tickets discounted to $10 for two people or $18 for four people for a limited time from Groupon.