Delight to delectable, original flavors and crisp, stylish atmosphere at Houston’s Triniti Restaurant and Bar on South Shepherd.
Update: Triniti closed permanently in January 2017.
Conceived with the “culinary triad of sweet, savory and spirits” in mind, Triniti offers delicious, progressive American dining from Executive Chef and Co-owner Ryan Hildebrand. Named one of “Five Chefs to Keep Your Eyes On” by Esquire magazine, Hildebrand has placed Triniti’s open kitchen front and center.
The fully exposed exhibition kitchen gives patrons a show of sights, sounds and scents as chefs prepare modern selections from the seasonal progressive American menu. The kitchen features a special chef’s table that can welcome 14, as well as a counter seating with a prime kitchen view.
Casually elegant, the open and airy 5,400 square-foot restaurant features a modern aesthetic with organic elements and original art by Annie Lebowitz, Herman Leonard, Tseng Kwong Chi and Todd Murphy. Patio seating is available on the outdoor Chef’s Garden.
Triniti also boats a lounge, which opens every day at 4pm, which serves light bites and specialty craft cocktails and offers a happy hour from 4pm to 7pm. In early 2014, the restaurant launched a new weekly Bartender Guest Program which welcomes notable mixologists from Houston and beyond to serve specially created menus and raise funds for charities of their choice.
Restaurant dress is smart casual.
Triniti Restaurant and Bar
- Location: 2815 South Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77098
- Phone: 713-527-9090
- Restaurant Hours: Monday to Thursday 5pm to 10pm; Friday 11am to 2:30pm, 5pm to 11pm; Saturday 5pm to 11pm; Sunday 11am to 3pm, 5pm to 10pm.
- Lounge Hours: Daily 4pm to close
- Happy Hour: Monday to Friday 4pm to 7pm; Sunday 4pm to close
- Tuesday Bartender Guest Series: Tuesday 7pm to close
- Saturday Pop-Up Bakery: Saturday 10am t0 2pm
- Sunday Brunch: Sunday 11am to 3pm
- Reservations: Click here to make reservations.