Grab your Halloween costume and join in with the 7th annual Montrose Crawl, visiting 11 great Montrose bars and restaurants for drink specials and multiple costume contests on Saturday, October 26, 2013.
This popular costumed pub crawl takes you to more than ten Montrose mainstays, including Brasil, Poison Girl, Pistolero’s, Boondocks, Etro Lounge, Catbirds, Royal Oak, Slick Willie’s, El Real Tex-Mex, Mo Mong and The Hay Merchant. You can join in all or part of the evening. People crawl ahead or fall behind all the time.
- 6pm to 9pm – Brasil and Poison Girl, with best costume awards at 7:30pm.
- 8pm to 11pm – Pistolero’s, Boondocks, Etro Lounge and Catbirds, with best costume awards at 9:30pm.
- 9pm – Hay Merchant presents a special costume award.
- 10pm to midnight – Royal Oak, Slick Willie’s, El Real Tex-Mex, Mo Mong and The Hay Merchant, with best costume awards at 11:30, and the grand prize award at presented at midnight at Slick Willie’s.
The crawl is free for all to join, but of course your drink tabs will be your own. We recommend bringing cash instead of opening up a slew of tabs.
Montrose Crawl 2013
- Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Time: 6pm to midnight
- Location: Begins at Cafe Brasil, 2604 Dunlavy St, Houston, TX 77006
- Admission: Free
Photo credit: Montrose Crawl