Discover new Texas music at the genre-bending Yes, Indeed! Music Fest 2013, spanning three venues in Houston’s Warehouse District on Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 4:30pm to midnight.
Last year’s Yes, Indeed Music Festival returns for a second go-around, taking over three venues in Houston’s evolving Warehouse District. You’ll find the main stage at The Last Concert Café, with additional shows taking place at The Doctor’s Office and Houston House of Creeps nearby and in easy walking distance.
The headliner is Austin’s Quiet Company who will bring their typical, and self-described, “joyous, magnificent indie pop.” However the Yes, Indeed! Music Fest lineup of more than 20 bands spans genres. Each band is guaranteed to sound different from the others.
The scheduled line-up appears below, but changes or replacements may still occur before the day of the show. Tickets are $10 in advance online or at headlining sponsor Heights Vinyl. Or if you go with the flow, expect to pay $15 at the door.
Lineup at Last Concert Café
- Jealous Creatures – 5pm
- Devil Killing Moth – 6pm
- Naughty Professor (New Orleans) – 7pm
- Alkari – 8pm
- The Wheel Workers – 9pm
- The Beans – 10pm
- Electric Attitude – 11pm
- Quiet Company (Austin) – midnight
Lineup at The Doctor’s Office
- Kosé – 4:30pm
- Dadsmom – 5:30pm
- Sunrise & Ammunition – 6:30pm
- Purapharm – 7:30pm
- Say Girl Say – 8:30pm
- Sphynx (Austin) – 9:30pm
- Knights of the Fire Kingdom – 10:30pm
- Purple (Beaumont) – 11:30pm
- Shotgun Funeral – 12:30am
Lineup at Houston House Of Creeps
- The Ex-Optimists (Bryan) – 4:45pm
- A Sundae Drive – 5:45pm
- The Dead Revolt – 6:45pm
- The Easy Credit Dance Theater – 7:45pm
- Zoofeelia – 8:45pm
- Young Girls – 9:45pm
- Murdocks (Austin) – 10:45pm
- RIVERS – 11:45pm
- FLCON FCKER – 12:45am
- PersephOne – 1:15am
Houston’s Dadsmom has replaced previously scheduled Don’t Poke the Bear.
Yes Indeed! Music Festival 2013
- Date and Time: Saturday, September 14, 2014, 4:30pm to midnight
- Locations: Three venues in the Warehouse District: Last Concert Cafe, 1403 Nance St, Houston, TX 77002; The Doctor’s Office, 1301 Nance St, Houston, TX 77002; Houston House of Creeps, 807 William St, Houston, TX 77002,
- Admission: $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
Featured photo credit: 365 Things to Do in Houston