Score your tickets now and get limited access to the Great Tequila Shootout and Cocktail Festival, happening Saturday, April 27 from noon to 6pm at Hughes Hangar.
Enjoy the spring air at this afternoon festival, sampling from 26 of the finest Tequilas as the Great Tequila Shootout determines the winning brand. In addition to unlimited samples of fine Tequilas, you’ll also have unlimited samples of more than 45 other spirits and cocktails. Nosh on Tequila-infused popcorn and cocktails, margaritas, and more Tequila-tweaked treats.
The exclusive outdoor event will spring to life next to Hughes Hangar. During the afternoon party, Houston’s own Kevin Charles Band, Los Skarnales, and Otenki will take the stage, with DJ Ill-Set keeping the beats going in between. Meanwhile, Houston favorite DJ Senega and Red Bull Global DJ Kyle Berg will lay down the tracks in the ultra-exclusive VIP Lounge.
If Tequila doesn’t pack enough punch for you, enter one or both of the fiery eating contests, with Blazin’ Hot Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and habanero-flavored ice cream from Amy’s Ice Cream. Winners will take home Jose Cuervo Tequila prize packs. A Tequila infusion seminar and an old West shootout from Wolf Creek Pistoleros round out the pistol-popping party.
- Great Tequila Shootout Ticket – Access to the festival includes unlimited sampling of more than 60 Tequilas, spirits and cocktails; live music; fiery eating challenges; Old West shootout; and Tequila Infusion Seminar.
- Exclusive VIP Ticket – All-access pass provides all of the above plus access to the VIP Lounge with a complimentary food buffet; meet-and-greets with the bands; a separate, private Tequila seminar; and Great Tequila Shootout swag-laden gift bags.
Participating Tequila brands include Cavalino, Patrón, Tres Generaciones, Sauza, Pura Vida Tequila, Tanteo, Dulce Vida, Hornitos, Avion, Cabresto, Espolón, Riazul, Dos Lunas, Hotel California, Tres Agaves, Z Tequila, Sparkle Donkey, Partida, Agavales, Cruz, Cabresto, Nectar Girl, and more.
- Date and Time: Saturday, April 27, 2013; noon to 6pm
- Address: Hughes Hangar, 2811 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007
- Tickets: $45 for unlimited Tequila and cocktail samples; $80 VIP for unlimited samples,VIP Lounge access with food buffet, private meet-and-greet with bands and gift swag bag.
Photo credit: ljhar6. Content sponsored by The Great Tequila Shootout and Cocktail Festival