Make the most of your week with our top 11 event picks happening in Houston from Monday, March 27 to Sunday, April 2, 2017.
Happening in Houston This Week
Also in March 2017
Bring the kiddos out to the largest children’s festival in the country, watch your favorite golfer play in the Shell Houston Open, browse works from artists, sample whiskey, get a taste of Lebanese culture, celebrate Underbelly’s fifth anniversary, go to a Rockets or a Dynamo game and more happening this week in Houston.
Top 11 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Shell Houston Open at the Golf Club of Houston | Daily – Top golfers from around the world will compete for the title of the 2017 Shell Houston Open at The Golf Club of Houston. Tickets start at $45, not including ticket fees. Times vary daily.
- Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors at Toyota Center | Tuesday, March 28 – Cheer loud for the Rockets when they hit the court to play the Warriors at Toyota Center. Tickets start at $20, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 6pm.
- Women’s Leadership Series at Asia Society Texas Center | Wednesday, March 29 – Hear about the importance of women’s education around the world from a panel led by keynote speaker Cherie Blair at Asia Society. Tickets start at $100, not including ticket fees. 6pm to 8pm.
- Houston Lebanese Festival at Jones Plaza | Friday, March 31 to Sunday, April 2 – Experience all that Lebanon has to offer, including food, dancing and other entertainment, at this festival in Downtown. Tickets start at $5. Friday 5pm to 11pm; Saturday 11am to 11pm; Sunday 11am to 9pm.
- Tomball German Heritage Festival | Friday, March 31 to Sunday, April 2 | FREE to Attend – Get a taste of Oktoberfest in March when the city of Tomball hosts this annual festival with four stages, German food, beer, street performers, vendors and more. Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 10am to 10pm; Sunday 10am to 6pm.
- Midtown Art in the Park | Saturday, April 1 | FREE – Head to Elizabeth Baldwin Park for this festival featuring live music, family-friendly activities, and fine art from local and regional artists. 10am to 6pm.
- McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival in Downtown Houston | Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2 – Bring the whole family out for games, celebrity and character appearances at the McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival. Tickets start at $10. 10:30am to 6:30pm both days.
- Houston Whiskey Festival at Bayou City Event Center | Saturday, April 1 – Sample whiskies and spirits, hang out in the cigar lounge, enjoy music, and hear from whiskey brand ambassadors at the annual Houston Whiskey Festival. Tickets start at $65. 6pm to 10pm.
- Houston Dynamo vs. New York Red Bulls at BBVA Compass Stadium | Saturday, April 1 – Cheer on the Dynamo as they play the Red Bulls in a home game at BBVA Compass Stadium. Tickets start at $24, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 7:30pm.
- Texas Wine and Art Festival in Old Town Spring | Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2 – Sip on vino from Texas wineries as you stroll the grounds sampling food and shopping goods from Texas artists and vendors at the Texas Wine and Art Festival. $25. Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm.
- 5th Anniversary Street Food Carnival at Underbelly | Sunday, April 2 – Celebrate the fifth anniversary of Chris Shepherd’s restaurant Underbelly with this afternoon festival featuring carnival games and street food from around the world. $45. 1pm to 4pm.
Find more great stuff to do this week with our top things to do with kids this week, Weekend Guide for March 30 to April 2, 2017, and top things to do in Houston in March 2017.
You can also search our interactive event calendar by date, location, and category.
Be sure to subscribe to our free daily email and weekend planner emails and receive our picks for great things to do in Houston in your inbox daily or once a week.
Click here to sign up.