Follow us and find us in your inbox, plus in your favorite newstreams, feeds, and social media channels.
Ways to Follow 365 Things to Do in Houston
- Daily & Weekly Emails – Subscribe to our free Weekend Guide and Daily Update emails to get a round-up of our favorite things happening in Houston. Click here to sign up.
- Facebook – We actually started out as a Facebook page on February 10, 2010. Since then, we’ve grown into Houston’s largest publisher dedicated to giving our readers tips and recommendations for finding things to do in the greater Houston area. Click here and tap the Like button to follow us on Facebook.
- Instagram – We’ve been growing quickly on Instagram, where highlight events, landmarks, art walls, and other things to check out around Houston that may not show up on our website or Facebook feed. Click here and tap the Follow button to keep up with us on Instagram.
- Download our Mobile App – Download the new 365 Houston app for Apple iPhones and Android phones and devices, and carry our event calendar in your pocket, along with some other exclusive treats and offers.
- Snapchat – We’re planning some exciting content and surprises for our Snapchat channel. Add us as a friend now, so you’ll be in on the ground floor. Click here to add us on Snapchat.
- Twitter – Keep up with quick bites about our favorite things to do in Houston right within your Twitter feed. Click here and then tap the Follow button to keep up with us on Twitter.
- Pinterest – Discover photo collections of some of our favorite sights, places and people around Houston, including holiday lights, public art installations, “My Top 5” contributors, and more. Click here and then tap the Follow button to keep up with us on Pinterest.
- Periscope – Like Snapchat and YouTube, we have some exciting content planned for live broadcast on Periscope. Click here and tap Get the App to be follow us on Periscope.
- Google+ – If you’re a Google+ fan, you’ll find our key story updates shared throughout the the week. Click here and tap Follow to keep up with us on Google+.
- LinkedIn – If you like keep your focus on our top level lists, professionals featured in our “My Top 5” series, and other professional events, then you should follow our company page on LinkedIn. Click here and tap Follow to keep up with us on LinkedIn.
- YouTube – Just as with Snapchat and Periscope, we have some big plans for video in the coming year. Click here and tap Subscribe to keep up with us on YouTube.