Get your weekend party on with DJ tunes, spirited dancing, fine cocktails, and more at Belvedere Lounge in Uptown, every weekend from Thursday through Sunday night from 9pm to 2am.
Located right by the Loop in Uptown Park, Belvedere Lounge has been a nightlife staple in Houston for 14 years.
Belvedere embodies the dynamic energy of Uptown Houston, where a diverse mixture of cultures meets.
Guests can groove in the sleek, modern interior inside or kick back over cocktails and music out on the private patio.
Weekend Nights at Belvedere
- Latin Thursdays – Going strong since Belvedere first opened, Latin Thursdays have become something of a nightlife institution. Each week, expect to find Little Martin and DJ Pollo spinning inside, with Guasakakas and Eddie on the saxophone outside.
- International Saturdays – New for summer 2017, International Saturdays feature DJ ND spinning tunes in the club, with DJ Christo keeping things lively on the patio until 2am. Expect Latin mash ups, hip hop, top 40, and more.
- Belvy Sundays – Find the ultimate Sunday funday in Uptown, with bottle specials nightly.
Call 713-426-5840 for reservations and bottle service. Private room available. Click here for more information about Belvedere’s weekly specialty nights.
Private Events, Parties & Spaces
You may host a private or special event outside Belvedere’s normal hours of operation for a
small bar guarantee.
Weekends at Belvedere Lounge in Uptown
- Dates: Every Thursday through Sunday Night
- Times: 9pm to 2am
- Phone: 713-426-5840
- Location: 1131-01 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX 77056
- Private Events and Bottle Service Reservations: Please call Elisha at 713-426-5840 or email her at [email protected]and tell her you saw Belvedere on 365 Houston.
This article was sponsored by Belvedere. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.