Wave the blue, white, and red flag for Bastille Day, the day that became recognized as the beginning of the French Revolution, at these events around Greater Houston on Bastille Day, Friday, July 14, 2017.
Delight in French wine, enjoy a French dish or dance to live music for La Fête Nationale at one of these local restaurants.
Things to Do for Bastille Day 2017 in Houston
- Bastille Day at Brasserie Du Parc Houston in Downtown – Kick off the party at the bar and then head to the dinner table to enjoy a special menu created by Chef Philippe Verpiand and Chef Romain Mauger at Brasserie Du Parc Houston. $48 per person. 4pm to 11pm.
- Bastille Day at Bistro Provence in West Houston – This West Houston destination for all things French celebrates Bastille Day with a special menu showcasing dishes that represent the blue, white, and red of the French Flag. Menu items will be sold a la carte. 5pm to 11pm.
- Bastille Day at Etoile Cuisine et Bar in Uptown – Dine on a four-course dinner from Master Chef of France Philippe Verpiand accompanied by two optional wine pairings along with live music at Etoile Cuisine et Bar. $78 per person, with two optional wine pairings ($24 and $28). 5pm.
- Bastille Day at Rainbow Lodge in The Greater Heights – Enjoy a special wine tasting featuring wines from the locally owned winery, Liberation de Paris, in honor of Bastille Day this popular outpost in Shady Acres. Each wine will be paired with a delicious light bite. $35 per person in advance and $40 per person the day of the event. 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Bastille Day at Le Bistro in Northside Houston – Dance and celebrate Bastille Day just north of the Loop with the live singing duo Deborah Boily and Jerry Atwood. Tucked away inside Culinary Institute LeNôtre, Le Bistro will offer three different French buffets at Le Bistro. $55 per person plus beverage, tax, and gratuity; kids under 12 get half-off; kids under 5 eat free. 6:30pm to 9:30pm.