Keep your spring celebrations going with all-ages events at communities around greater metro area at Houston’s Largest Home Tour, happening the weekends of Saturday, April 22 and Saturday, April 29, 2017.
You can also continue to explore more than 150 model homes, perfectly situated in Johnson Development’s 14 master-planned communities, daily. Of course, admission is completely free.
Family Friendly Celebrations & Events
In addition to touring homes filled with the latest design trends, visitors and prospective home-buyers also can enjoy concerts, wine tastings, a campground jamboree, a canine carnival, farmers markets, crawfish boils, and more.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Spring Garage Sale at Cross Creek Ranch | FREE – Shop for bargains at this annual neighborhood-wide garage sale in Fulshear. 7am to noon.
- Canine Carnival & Doggone Fun Run at Sienna Plantation | FREE – Bring the whole family, including the dog, out to Missouri City for a day of carnival rides, a 5k, inflatables, food trucks, face painting and more. 8am to 3pm.
- Grand Central Park’s Grand Opening Jamboree in Conroe | FREE – Stop by Grand Central Park for an afternoon of family-friendly activities including climbing a rock wall, meeting Smokey the Bear, enjoying camp cuisine, and grabbing a drink from the canteen bar. 10am to 4pm.
- Kayak Demo at Cross Creek Ranch | FREE – Hop in a kayak and paddle through the waterways of Fulshear community Cross Creek Ranch at this free, family-friendly event. 11am to 3pm.
- Kickin’ Crawfish Picnic at Sienna Plantation – Chow down on mudbugs while live music fills the air at the Sienna Amphitheater Train Depot. $20. Noon to 3pm.
- Earth Day Extravaganza & Farmer’s Market at Harvest Green | FREE – Shop for produce from Harvest Green’s community farm, compete in the watermelon eating contest, grab a bite from a food truck and more at Harvest Green. Noon to 4pm.
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Farmers Market at Sienna Plantation – Shop for fresh produce and specialty goods at Sienna Plantation’s monthly farmer’s market. 1pm to 5pm.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Texas Sienna 10 at Sienna Plantation – Lace up your running shoes and race on the 10-mile, 5-mile or 5k course (there’s even a 1k for the kids) at Sienna Plantation. Tickets start at $25. 7am to 11am.
- Farmers Market at Harvest Green – Shop for fresh produce from the community’s farm and specialty goods from local vendors at this farmer’s market in Richmond. 8am to noon.
- March of Dimes’ March for Babies at Constellation Field – Join March of Dimes for this walk in Fort Bend County that raises funds to support babies in the NICU and their mothers. This event is free, but fundraising is encouraged. 9am.
- Hit the Trails Family Festival at Cross Creek Ranch | FREE – Bring the whole family out to Cross Creek Ranch in Fulshear for face painting, model boat racing, food trucks and more. Noon to 4pm.
- Houston’s Coolest Crawfish Boil at Riverstone | FREE – Chow down on plates of crawfish while jamming to music from Step Rideau & The Zydeco Outlaws at The Club at Riverstone. Noon to 4pm.
- Pine Island Million Dollar Showcase at Woodforest | FREE – Say aloha at this Hawaiian inspired event featuring tropical bites, hula dancers, live music, and fire jugglers at Woodforest Golf Club’s newest community Pine Island. 3pm to 8pm.
Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Pine Island Million Dollar Showcase at Woodforest | FREE to Attend – Although the big event is the luau on Saturday, April 29, the Pine Island Million Dollar Showcase continues at Woodforest in Montgomery County on Sunday, with free home tours throughout the day. Noon to 5pm.
Johnson Development’s 14 Houston-Area Communities
- Cross Creek Ranch in Fulshear – Located minutes west of the Grand Parkway off of FM 1093, the 3,200-acre community is hosting three opportunities to attend events in the amenity-laden development, including the Hit the Trails Family Festival on Saturday, April 29, 2017. Twenty-eight model homes will be available to tour. Click here for more details.
- Edgewater in Webster – Built along the banks of Clear Creek, the 538-acre mixed-use community is near the Johnson Space Center, the NASA Parkway bypass, and several major medical centers. Waterways and miles of nature trails appeal to nature-loving residents, and visitors are invited to explore the development and tour two model homes. Click here for more details.
- Fall Creek in Northeast Houston – Surrounding the acclaimed Golf Club of Houston, home of the Shell Houston Open, the 2,300-acre community in northeast Houston features two picturesque, well-appointed models. Click here for more details.
- Grand Central Park in Conroe – The brand new, 2,046-acre master-planned community is celebrating its grand opening in April with a camp-themed Grand Opening Jamboree on Saturday, April 22. You can explore the peaceful woodlands and lakes and tour nine brand new models, eating tasty camp cuisine, and register to win a trip to Sedona, Arizona and camping gear. Click here for more details.
- Harmony in North Houston – The 1,000-acre community is situated just five miles east of Interstate 45 near the ExxonMobil campus, with direct access to the Grand Parkway. Seventeen model homes are be open for daily touring throughout the month of April. Click here for more details.
- Harvest Green in Richmond – A 1,300-acre farm-centric community, Harvest Green offers residents a true farm-to-table experience. The public is invited to visit the on-site weekly farmers market and attend an Earth Day Extravaganza on Saturday, April 22, 2017. Eleven model homes will be open throughout the month. Click here for more details.
- Imperial in Sugar Land – Surrounding the historic Imperial Sugar Company refinery, the planned 700-acre community, mixed-use development will incorporate retail, residential, entertainment, and office components to create a premiere live-work-play community. Six model homes are open for touring throughout April. Click here for more details.
- Jordan Ranch in Fulshear – Situated one mile south of Interstate 10 just west of the Grand Parkway, the 1,350-acre Jordan Ranch features nine model homes on display all month. Click here for more details.
- Riverstone in Fort Bend County – The 3,700-acre community situated just minutes from U.S. 59 and the Fort Bend Parkway, Riverstone is Johnson Development’s top-selling community and is ranked among the nation’s 20 top-selling developments. Twenty model homes will be open for touring during April. Several events will be open to the public, including Houston’s Coolest Crawfish Boil on Saturday, April 29, 2017. Click here for more details.
- Sienna Plantation in Fort Bend County – A 10,000-acre community, is located along Highway 6 in Fort Bend County. Celebrating its 20th birthday, Sienna will have a number of events including the community’s Canine Carnival on Saturday, April 22 and the heart-pounding action of the Sienna Texas 10 on Saturday, April 29. Twenty-one model homes will be open for touring. Click here for more details.
- Tuscan Lakes in League City – Located on State Highway 96 two miles west of Interstate 45, the Tuscan-themed development is minutes from the Johnson Space Center and the Kemah Boardwalk. Three models are open for touring. Click here for more details.
- Veranda in Fort Bend County – Johnson Development’s newest project is their seventh community in Fort Bend. Veranda’s 600-acres will feature homes with timeless architectural elements. Click here for more details.
- Willow Creek Farms in Brookshire – Just south of Interstate 10 and west of Katy in Brookshire, the 600-acre community will be home to more than 1,100 families. Willow Creek Farms will feature trails, a full Olympic-size pool, recreation center, and splash pad. Not to mention, it’s also within the Katy School District. Five model homes will be showcased during the month-long tour. Click here for more details.
- Woodforest in South Montgomery County – Minutes from some of The Woodlands primary shopping and entertainment destinations, the 3,000-acre community is seven miles west of Interstate 45. Thirty model homes are available to tour throughout the month and there will be an island luau on Saturday, April 29 and a million dollar home showcase on Sunday, April 30. Click here for more details.
Houston’s Largest Home Tour
- Dates: Daily throughout the month of April 2017
- Times: Mondays through Saturday 10am to 6pm; Saturdays noon to 6pm. Click here for details and specifics.
- Locations: Multiple Johnson Development communities around Greater Houston. Click here for a complete list.
- Admission: Home tours are free, most other events associates with Houston’s Largest Home Tour are free as well. Click here for more information.
This story was sponsored by Johnson Development. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.