Indulge in more than 20 family-friendly weekend events, and explore hundreds of homes at communities across the city at Houston’s Largest Home Tour throughout April 2017.
Houston’s Largest Home Tour is taking flight, promising an April filled with well-appointed homes, jam-packed events, and weeks of family fun.
Hundreds of homes will be open daily — including more than 150 models — in Johnson Development’s 14 master-planned communities throughout Houston. Of course, admission is completely free.
In addition to touring homes filled with the latest design trends, visitors and prospective home-buyers also can enjoy concerts, wine tastings, a campground jamboree, a canine carnival, farmers markets, crawfish boils, and more.
Johnson Development’s 14 Houston-Area Communities
- Cross Creek Ranch in Fulshear – Located minutes west of the Grand Parkway off of FM 1093, the 3,200-acre community is hosting three opportunities to attend events in the amenity-laden development, including the Hit the Trails Family Festival on Saturday, April 29, 2017. Twenty-eight model homes will be available to tour. Click here for more details.
- Edgewater in Webster – Built along the banks of Clear Creek, the 538-acre mixed-use community is near the Johnson Space Center, the NASA Parkway bypass, and several major medical centers. Waterways and miles of nature trails appeal to nature-loving residents, and visitors are invited to explore the development and tour two model homes. Click here for more details.
- Fall Creek in Northeast Houston – Surrounding the acclaimed Golf Club of Houston, home of the Shell Houston Open, the 2,300-acre community in northeast Houston features two picturesque, well-appointed models. Click here for more details.
- Grand Central Park in Conroe – The brand new, 2,046-acre master-planned community is celebrating its grand opening in April with a camp-themed jamboree on Saturday, April 22. You can explore the peaceful woodlands and lakes and tour nine brand new models, eating tasty camp cuisine, and register to win a trip to Sedona, Arizona and camping gear. Click here for more details.
- Harmony in North Houston – Situated just five miles east of Interstate 45 near the ExxonMobil campus, with direct access to the Grand Parkway, the 1,000-acre community will host Barefoot Bands in the Park with a free concert by Rick Trevino and the Jesse Stratton Band on Saturday, April 8, 2017. Seventeen model homes will be open for touring throughout the month. Click here for more details.
- Harvest Green in Richmond – A 1,300-acre farm-centric community, Harvest Green offers residents a true farm-to-table experience. The public is invited to visit the on-site weekly farmers market and attend an Earth Day Extravaganza on Saturday, April 22, 2017. Eleven model homes will be open throughout the month. Click here for more details.
- Imperial in Sugar Land – Surrounding the historic Imperial Sugar Company refinery, the planned 700-acre community, mixed-use development will incorporate retail, residential, entertainment, and office components to create a premiere live-work-play community. The Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair will host the annual Imperial Sip & Stroll on Saturday, April 8 and Sunday, April 9, 2017. Six model homes will open for touring throughout the month. Click here for more details.
- Jordan Ranch in Fulshear – Situated one mile south of Interstate 10 just west of the Grand Parkway, the 1,350-acre Jordan Ranch features nine model homes on display all month. The public is also invited to the Fun Glow Run and Flashlight Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 15, 2017. Click here for more details.
- Riverstone in Fort Bend County – The 3,700-acre community situated just minutes from U.S. 59 and the Fort Bend Parkway, Riverstone is Johnson Development’s top-selling community and is ranked among the nation’s 20 top-selling developments. Twenty model homes will be open for touring during April. Several events will be open to the public, including Houston’s Coolest Crawfish Boil on Saturday, April 29, 2017. Click here for more details.
- Sienna Plantation in Fort Bend County – A 10,000-acre community, is located along Highway 6 in Fort Bend County. Celebrating its 20th birthday, Sienna will have a number of events including the community’s Canine Carnival on Saturday, April 22 and the heart-pounding action of the Sienna Texas 10 on Saturday, April 29. Twenty-one model homes will be open for touring. Click here for more details.
- Tuscan Lakes in League City – Located on State Highway 96 two miles west of Interstate 45, the Tuscan-themed development is minutes from the Johnson Space Center and the Kemah Boardwalk. Three models are open for touring. Click here for more details.
- Veranda in Fort Bend County – Johnson Development’s newest project is their seventh community in Fort Bend. Veranda’s 600-acres will feature homes with timeless architectural elements. Meet the community’s eight builders on Sunday, April 9, 2017 to click here for more details.
- Willow Creek Farms in Brookshire – Just south of Interstate 10 and west of Katy in Brookshire, the 600-acre community will be home to more than 1,100 families. Willow Creek Farms will feature trails, a full Olympic-size pool, recreation center, and splash pad. Not to mention, it’s also within the Katy School District. Five model homes will be showcased during the month-long tour. Click here for more details.
- Woodforest in South Montgomery County – Minutes from some of The Woodlands primary shopping and entertainment destinations, the 3,000-acre community is seven miles west of Interstate 45. Thirty model homes are available to tour throughout the month and there will be an island luau and million dollar home showcase during the last weekend of April. Click here for more details.
Houston’s Largest Home Tour
- Dates: Throughout the month of April 2017
- Times: Mondays through Saturday 10am to 6pm; Saturdays noon to 6pm. Click here for details and specifics.
- Locations: Multiple Johnson Development communities around Greater Houston. Click here for a complete list.
- Admission: Home tours are free, most other events associates with Houston’s Largest Home Tour are free as well. Click here for more information.
This story was sponsored by Johnson Development. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.