Make the most of your week with our top 10 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, March 13 to Sunday, March 19, 2017.
Happening in Houston This Week
Top 12 Things This Week
Top 10 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Sam Sann Ninja Warrior Show at the Children’s Museum of Houston | Monday, March 13 to Sunday, March 19 – Watch as American Ninja Warrior’s Sam Sann and his Iron Fitness team redefine the spirit of competition by inspiring young visitors to be physically active, and teaching them the value of training and hard work. Tickets are $12. Times vary each day.
- Friendship Black Light Puppet Show at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Monday, March 13 – Join Jean Kuecher’s Marionette Playhouse for a show featuring glowing fluorescent puppets that teach friendship skills and how to prevent bullying at The Woodlands Children’s Museum. Tickets are $6. 10am to 2pm.
- Pi Day Pi(e) Fight at the Children’s Museum | Tuesday, March 14 – Celebrate the infinite, non-repeating number 3.14, as the Children’s Museum shuts down their street to battle it out in a messy, Pi(e)-induced frenzy showdown during the 7th Annual Shaving Cream Pi(e) Fight. Tickets are $12. 2pm.
- Houston Dynamo Mascot at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Wednesday, March 15 – Bring your camera as the Houston Dynamo’s own Mascot “Diesel” will be at The Woodlands Children’s Museum to interact with children. Tickets are $6. 10:30am to 2:30pm.
- Spring Break Splash in The Woodlands | Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17 | FREE to Attend – Bring the kiddos out to Creekside Park Village Green for squirt gun fights and a bubble party at the Splash Pad. 11am to 1pm.
- Rainbow and Roll at Discovery Green | Friday, March 17 – The city’s family-friendly city-wide LGBT celebration returns to Discovery Green for a roller rink party with electrifying entertainment. The event is free to attend, but $12 skating fees apply. 6pm to 10pm.
- Saturday Morning Cartoons at Memorial City | Saturday, March 18 | FREE to Attend – Bring a blanket, pillows, and the kiddos for Saturday Morning Cartoons on The Square at Memorial City Mall. 9am to 11pm.
- The Woodlands Family Fun Fest at Town Green Park | Saturday, March 18 | FREE to Attend – Bring the whole family for a day of live music, vendors, games, rides and more at The Woodlands Family Fun Fest. 10am to 4pm.
- Nowruz Spring Festival at Sugar Land Town Center | Saturday, March 18 | FREE to Attend – The Azerbajanian Cultural Alliance presents this cultural celebration of the commencement of Spring (Nowruz), a family-friendly festival that will feature vendors offering traditional foods, arts and crafts, live music, performances and more. 11am to 9pm.
- James and the Giant Peach Jr. at A.D. Players Theater | Saturday, March 18 to Sunday, March 19 – In this youth production of the enchanting musical adaption, you’ll fly away with James and his charming crew of insect friends on their hilarious trans-Atlantic journey to the Big Apple. Tickets are $16, but you may find limited discounted tickets for $8. 2:30pm both days.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.