Treat yourself to one of McDonald’s new Shamrock Chocolate drinks between Saturday, March 11 and Friday, March 17, 2017, and 25 cents from each drink sold will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day, the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake is back. But this year, the classic mint shake is getting a dose of chocolate and is now available in four different versions.
Purchase any drink in the McCafé Shamrock Chocolate line-up at Houston area McDonald’s restaurants from Saturday, March 11 through Friday, March 17, and 25 cents from each sale will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Houston and Galveston.
Funds raised will enable Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Houston and Galveston to continue providing medical, dental and support programs for underserved youth across the Greater Houston metro area.
Beverages in the McCafé Shamrock Chocolate Line-up
- Chocolate Shamrock Shake – Started with a foundation of chocolate shake, the drink then features a layer of mint flavored Shamrock Shake on top, and is finished off with whipped topping, green sprinkles, and a cherry.
- Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappé – Made with a blend of chocolate chips and a hint of coffee, the shake is topped with green sprinkles, whipped topping, and chocolate drizzle.
- Shamrock Hot Chocolate – Made with steamed whole or nonfat milk, mint, and mocha flavored syrup, the Shamrock Hot Chocolate is topped with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle.
- Shamrock Mocha – This tasty mocha is made with steamed whole or nonfat milk, espresso made from beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, mint and mocha flavored syrup, and then topped with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle.
The new McCafé Shamrock Chocolate drinks are only available for a limited time.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities
RMHC of Greater Houston/Galveston works to improve the health and well-being of children and their families through three core programs: Ronald McDonald Care Mobile clinics, which provide medical and dental care to children free of charge; C.H.E.E.R.! Rooms that offer “play with a purpose” for children while their mothers receive prenatal care at area maternal fetal clinics; and annual scholarships that support area high school seniors.
About McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston
The McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston (MOAGH) is a co-operative of local business owners who own and operate more than 300 McDonald’s restaurants in Greater Houston.
MOAGH-owned McDonald’s restaurants employ more than 15,000 people in the Greater Houston community.
McCafé Shamrock Chocolate beverage promotion benefiting RMHC
- Dates: Saturday, March 11 to Friday, March 17, 2017
- Locations: McDonald’s restaurants in the Greater Houston area. Click here to find a location near you.
This post was sponsored by McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area.
Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.