Save some cash – up to 50% – and skip the ticket lines when you purchase a Houston CityPass to visit some of the city’s most well known attractions.
Explore some of Houston’s most visited attractions like the Houston Museum of Natural Science, Space Center and more for one low price when you purchase a CityPass.
With CityPass, you can skip the ticket lines at each attraction, and either head directly into the main entrance, or to the designated CityPass desk to enter. Click here to see where you should present your pass at each attraction.
Once you use your pass for the first time, it’s valid for one entry to five of seven featured attractions during a span of nine consecutive days. Use your pass in any order you wish, but be sure to check each attraction’s website for hours and holiday closures before you visit.
Featured CityPass Attractions
- Space Center Houston – Look at the World’s largest collection of moon rocks, view photos of past and present astronauts, check out historic astronaut suits and more during an out-of-this-world experience at Space Center Houston. Take a tram tour of the NASA Johnson Space Center grounds where you’ll get a look at the historic mission control – where nine Gemini and all Apollo missions were monitored and building 9 – where astronauts train for their upcoming missions. Retail $18.95 to $23.95.
- Downtown Aquarium – Dive into an underwater experience at the Downtown Aquarium, which features over 200 species of aquatic life. Spot a red-bellied piranha or a giant octopus, feed a stingray and watch white tigers lounge in the various exhibits at the aquarium. Retail $7.99 to $10.99.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science – Roam the many halls of HMNS that cover subjects from paleontology to astronomy to gems and minerals. Kids, families and adults alike will enjoy the educational exhibits that have a permanent home at the museum. Retail $15 to $20.
- Houston Zoo or The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston – Go wild or civilizes. You can opt to visit giraffes and rhinos in the African forest, orangutans and ring-tailed Lemurs in the primate exhibit and carnivores like the jaguar, lion and African painted dog on a visit to the Houston Zoo. Retail $9.50 to $16. Or, if art, culture and air-conditioning are more to your liking, you can explore the galleries of the MFAH to see artwork from around the globe on view. Retail $15 (free on Thursdays).
- Children’s Museum of Houston or Kemah Boardwalk – Let your kids experiment, build, play and create in the 14 interactive exhibits at the Children’s Museum of Houston. Retail: $9 to $10. Or you can take advantage of unlimited rides at the Kemah Boardwalk by trading in your CityPass ticket for an all-day ride pass good for coasters and rides like the double-decker carousel, boardwalk tower, drop zone, aviator, boardwalk bullet, ferris wheel and more. Retail $18.99 to $23.99.
CityPass booklets – which include admission to five of the attractions above – are available for $51 for adults 12 and older and $41 for children aged 3 to 11. To purchase booklets, click here.