Discover some sweet places around Houston that are serving up this delicious drink, perfect for springtime sipping!
Bubble tea is a tasty alternative to regular old iced tea or iced coffee. Filled with frothy tea and sweet flavors, bubble tea is mostly known for its street name, “Boba Tea,” for its tapioca bubbles that settle on the bottom. Houston has some amazing and authentic bubble tea options located within a freeway’s drive. Take a tasty tour and check out some of our favorite places to sip and savor.
More about great bubble tea spots in Houston
- The Teahouse – Choose from a long list of flavor options at this well-known tapioca teahouse. With five locations, The Teahouse serves up flavors like coffee cream, tapioca green tea, and almond cream. Hours vary on location. Sugar Land location hours Sunday to Thursday, 10am to 10pm; Friday and Saturday, 10am to 11pm. Map It.
- Tapioca House – This Taiwanese teahouse also serves up crispy chicken nuggets and fried calamari. Pair that kind of snack with a honeydew milk tea and your warm days ahead are set. Map it.
- Golden Oolong – Bring some pals and get a free drink after you purchase a half-dozen, which doesn’t sound so hard with flavors like strawberry milk and caramel milk. Sunday to Thursday, 11am to 9pm; Friday and Saturday, 11am to 10pm. Map it.
- I Heart Boba – This Northwest Houston teahouse can turn your boba tea into a smoothie or slushie, perfect for those hot Houston afternoons. The location has more than 120 options to mix and match. Open daily, 10am to 9pm. Map it.
- iBubble – Drive a little ways south and hit up this Hobby area spot for refreshing flavors like lavender milk and peppermint milk. Open daily, 11am to 9pm. Map it.